Air Humidifier LB-45
Dry air can cause moisture to evaporate from the skin and respiratory symptoms to worsen over time. Adding moisture to the air with a humidifier can counteract these problems.
Making a cough more productive
Dry air can cause a person to have a dry, unproductive cough. Adding humidity to the air can get more moisture into the airways, which can make a cough more productive. A productive cough releases trapped or sticky phlegm.
Increasing the amount of moisture in the air can also reduce snoring. If the air is dry, a person’s airways are less likely to be sufficiently lubricated, which can make snoring worse.
Adding humidity to the air by running a humidifier at night may help to relieve some symptoms.
Humidifiers can help people who experience:
- dry skin
- irritated eyes
- dryness in the throat or airways
- frequent coughs
- bloody noses
- sinus headaches
- cracked lips
Specifications Air Humidifier LB-45:
- Micro-fine ultrasonic atomisation
- For rooms up to approx. 30 m²
- Quiet: can also be used in the bedroom
- Suitable for use with aroma oils
- Removable 4-litre water tank
- Humidification output up to 300 ml/h
- Two adjustable 360° misting nozzles
- Continuously adjustable with chrome dial
- Colorful water level gauge of the tank
- Automatic switch-off when the tank is empty
- Includes anti-limescale filter
|Humidification output in ml/hour.
|Output in watts
|Max. room size in m²
|approx. 4 l
|Ultrasound humidification technology
|Water level gauge
|Visible water level with colour-coded display