Product details of HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer (CE651A)
- Affordable, wireless HP LaserJet printing from virtually anywhere in the home or office with several users.Print at up to 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4 with no need for extra wires. Built-in energy-saving features help save money and resources. FeaturesPrint in your home or office.• Print up to 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4.
- • Start and finish printing sooner with Instant-on Technology.
- • Print on a wide variety of media, using the 150-sheet paper tray.
- Experience easy, reliable HP LaserJet printing.• Print up to 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4 with a fast first page out.
- • Set up and start printing right away with an easy-to-use, intuitive control panel.
- • Receive consistent results with Original HP cartridges and easily reorder with HP SureSupply.
- • Get the services, solutions, software and support of HP Total Care.
- Reduce your impact and protect your bottom line.• Conserve energy with Instant-on Technology and save even more with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- • Reduce wasted paper by printing only the content you want, using HP Smart Web Printing.
- • Save space with an ultra-compact printer with a sleek, industrial design.
- • HP helps reduce your impact—less packaging, plus free cartridge recycling with HP Planet Partners.
- Create professional, cost-effective prints.• Produce professional-quality business prints with bold, crisp text and sharp images.
- • Receive improved print quality with HP FastRes 1200.
|Print speed black:||Normal: Up to 18 ppm|
|First page out (ready)||Black: As fast as 8.5 sec|
|Print quality black (best)||Up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi (1200 dpi effective output)|
|Resolution technology||HP FastRes 600, HP FastRes 1200|
|Duty cycle (monthly, A4)||Up to 5000 pages|
|Recommended monthly page volume||250 to 1500|
|Processor speed||266 MHz|
|Print languages||Host-based printing|
|HP ePrint capability||No|
|Wireless capability||Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory|
|Connectivity, standard||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Memory, standard||2 MB|
|Maximum memory||2 MB|
|Paper handling input, standard||150-sheet input tray|
|Paper handling output, standard||100-sheet output bin|
|Maximum output capacity (sheets)||Up to 100 sheets|
|Duplex printing||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Media sizes supported||A4|
|envelopes (C5, DL, B5)|
|Media sizes, custom||150-sheet input tray: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm|
|Media types||Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards|
|Supported media weight||60 to 163 g/m²|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||110-volt input voltage: 115 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%),60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 12 A|
|220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%),50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 6 A (Not dual voltage,power supply varies by part number with # Option code identifier)|
|Power consumption||360 watts (printing), 1.4 watts (ready), 0.9 watts (auto-off), 0.6 watts (manual-off)|
|Energy efficiency||ENERGY STAR® qualified|
|Operating temperature range||15 to 32.5º C|
|Operating humidity range||30 to 70% RH|
|Acoustic power emissions (ready)||Inaudible|
|Acoustic pressure emissions bystander (active, printing)||51 dB(A)|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||349 x 238 x 196 mm|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||349 x 410 x 228 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||400 x 250 x 298 mm|
|Package weight||6.35 kg|
Specifications of HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer (CE651A)
What’s in the box