Jerry Can Features:
- High-quality pressing and double-sided emulsion.
- Cans made from steel 0.8 mm thick.
- The material is welded using plasma machines and then painted on both sides with a powder paint resistant to the action of fuels.
- The inner painting of the can protects against rust and prevents deterioration of the contents in case of long-term storage.
- UN numbers – awarded by D/BAM
- TUV – issued by TUV Rheinland Product Safety
- GOST-R Certificate
- NATO Certificate
- Sold Separately
- (L x W x H): 6.5 x 13.5 x 18.5
- Weight: 12lbs
Exemptions for Fuel Use:
- Countries not regulated by ASTM, EPA, ARB.
- Racing Fuel only, such as Nitromethane or Methanol, used in sanctioned motorsports.
- Endorsed by an agency of the federal government responsible for national defense.