Test push/pull muscle strength and functional task requirements up to 500 lb
These kits make job task analysis and ergonomics analysis simple and accurate, ideal for workplace design, physical therapy, and ergonomic studies. These kits present the ergonomist and other professionals with a simple and economical testing solution.
The kit includes a force gauge with data output, MESUR Lite data collection software, and a USB cable.
The kits are available in capacities of 100 lbF, 200 lbF and 500 lbF.
- Accuracy of 0.3% Full Scale
- High-speed 2,000 Hz sampling rate
- Large backlit graphic display
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Cert
- 3 Year Warranty
- Supplied with Flat, curved, and square padded attachments mount directly to the force gauge for conducting strength analysis
- USB Output supplied with data transfer cable and MeasureGauge Lite Software
- Programmable set points with pass/fail indicators
- Peak readings and set points always displayed
- 3 selectable units of measurement (Lbs, Kg or N)
- Spring-loaded Clevis-Grip pin locks into place for added safety in pull tests
- Series 3 digital force gauge
- MESUR™ Lite software
- USB cable
- Double and single Non-slip rubber handles
- Padded attachments (Flat, curved, and square)
- Snap hook
- Flat head
- AC adapter
- user’s manual
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration.
- Fitted Carrying Case